Saturday, November 29, 2014

BrainStorm Final Project -Draft

I am going to Create a 3 - 5 minute long Summary of Learning Powtoon.

I am going to incorporate The Too Good For Drugs Curriculum as an educational resource for High School, Community and Family. I will create a new product based on all that I have learned this semester and put it into a organized digital media form to intorduce it to our schools.

My goal is to use something from each of the  following chapters listed below to help me put the curriclum into the Powtoon in hopes of showing my learned accomplishments this semester. This current curriculm does not come in digital media form so this will be the first.

Chapter 1 Understanding today's Learners -
Chapter 2 Modeling the Research Process page 36
Chapter 3 Why Critical Questions Work page 54
Chapter 4 Teaching Representation page 71
Chapter 5 Creativity Under Constraints page 86
Chapter 6 Understanding Stereotypical and Contradictory Messages in Popular Culture page 114 Chapter 7 Opening up Conversational space page 129
Chapter 8 Choices and Consequences page 146
Chapter 9 Integrate Digital and media Literacy within Existing Curriculum current project.

I organized my templates based pass projects such as tumblr and prezi. I tried to combine so much in as little slides as possible.

 I used this area of content because this is where my teaching passion lies, and this is where the quote "Find what you want to teach and teach it, but teach it well" comes in to play. I know its different then what most of you are teaching but I believe we all have different passions and abilities. I love my job and being outside of a classroom using digital media and social networking works for the type of teaching I do with my team in the school system, with our parents and within the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment